Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Having fun with naughty bits



Just a funny little article to share:

"35 Classy Slang Terms for Naughty Bits from the Past 600 Years"

First of all, why are our bits naughty?  They have a job to do, and hopefully they do it well and often - which means they're good, right?  Any way...go ahead...click on the link...you know you want to.  Have a giggle or two over the lists and then try some of them out in sentences.  Maybe you can incorporate a few in your erotic lexicon.  I know I'm always floundering for new names for genitalia when I write.

Let's try out a few...


The gentleman played his silent flute down Petticoat Lane.

Mr. Peaslin is sneaking into Mrs. Fubbs' Parlor.

He places his Staff of Life on the Alter of Venus.

Go ahead and give it a try and add it to the comments.



(I think this sort of counts as a Wicked Wednesday post, doesn't it?)


10 comments:

  1. LOL... rather like that book I saw where you could make up your own creative dirty insults using cards from three categories :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that done with Shakespearean insults.

      Delete
  2. This immediately made me think about Fanny Hill, which I read for the first time recently and where Fanny always spoke of the male genitals as "his machine". Love it!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lot of fun to go and look as some of the old names used.
    I am still laughing over the picture, poor Max...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, will have to try this in some posts me thinks!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites that I read a long time ago (in an actual, printed - and presumable edited? - novel): "He plunged his man meat into her quivering love tunnel." I've never forgotten it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good lord....I love reading terrible romance novels - and laughing at the pathetic attempts at eroticism. Gag.

      Delete
  6. Don Cypriano aced a fast first serve upon her aphrodisiacal tennis court.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. Those were so OLD! Good find!

    ReplyDelete