Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How I Experience Your Pleasure

I can see it in your face -
the subtle crease under your eyes,
the rush of blood to your cheeks,
the concentration.

Your skin flushes with heat -
a slight, but quick, rise in temperature,
the sweat glistening on your temples.

I can sense it between my lips -
the expectant twitch and pulse,
the rigid contractions.

A soft, whispery groan rises
in the back of your throat -
the sound of the simplest necessary pleasure.

I can taste the salty sweetness -
your perspiration mixed with
a slight bitterness from deep within you.

And when the warmth explodes into me,
it washes through my veins with
the heat of a high greater than any drug,
leaves me satiated, spent, and swimming in
a haze created by the mingled perfume of two bodies,
the signature scent of our sex.





6 comments:

  1. hot poem with a hot pic, well done. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I was drawn to that photo. Really gets at the whole "I worship you...and I love that you love me worshiping you" thing.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful and so hot, all at the same time!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like this, and could certainly relate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love having a man that makes you want to worship him?

      Delete
  4. Oh this is simply beautiful, erotic and sexy.

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete