Thursday, March 14, 2013

Instructions (part two)

Read part one HERE.

The sensation was mixed...whatever the item was that he was dragging across her back, it was sharp -- hurting and tickling at the same time.  She squirmed and jerked as he moved the metal over the most sensitive spots on her sides and lower back...and right down the crack of her ass.  She squealed, and her body, involuntarily, jolted...her legs pulling up and her elbows digging into her ribs.

"You're going to have to lie still.  Or I'll be forced to tie you down."

"I can't help it..." she whined.

"You'll have to...or I will do it for you."

"I'll try..." she responded, in a highly unconvincing tone.

"I don't think I can trust you when you sound so unsure of yourself.  Roll over and put your knees up."

She did what he said.

"Now clasp your hands together behind your knees."

She, again, did as he commanded, and felt him wrap her wrists in something with velcro and then connect them with a click.  When her hands were well-secured behind her knees, her ankles suffered the same fate.
Her sex exposed, he began to stroke the outer labia with the backs of his fingers...then ran them between her pussy lips, spreading them like a curtain.

She let out her breath slowly and dramatically as he did the same between her legs.  A rivulet of moisture slipped out of her and dripped onto the sheet, disappearing beneath her ass.

"Ahhh...I see that someone is enjoying herself already..."

"Yes..." she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir..."

"That's a good girl. I like it when you're wet for me."

He flicked his tongue across her clit a few times and then took it between his teeth, gently, and began to suck it hard...until she squealed.

"Stop!  I can't handle it anymore..."

"Yes.  You can.  And you will."  He went back to it, until she was nearly in tears, her ankles and wrists straining against their confines.  He'd left the penetration for last, wanted her nether mouth wet and gaping, hungry for him...desperate.  He slipped one finger into her, just to the second knuckle.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"I want it...please...I want you to shove it in deep..."

"Keep going..."

"Two fingers, three...your whole fucking hand...your cock, I want you buried in me, fucking me so hard the wetness splashes all over our thighs..."  she spat the words out in near-angry frustration.

"That's better."  He slipped the whole finger, slowly and methodically twisting it in and out, careful to graze her g-spot on every entrance and exit.  Her hips rotated and bucked to meet him, trying to hurry him, but he resisted, taking his time.

"Please, Sir...I need to be fucked..."  a small, pleading voice.

"Oh, you'll be fucked...when I'm damned good and ready."

She wimpered, defeated, and sighed like a balloon losing all of its air.  He continued to play, teasing her with his one finger, pulling it out and tracing the outside of her lips, the inside, the clit, the slit, and then down...down...to her tight, puckered little anus.  He knew it made her uncomfortable...but he also knew she liked it.  Already well-lubed by her own juices, he eased his finger slowly into her asshole.

"You like that don't you, you dirty, little whore?"

"Yes, sir..." she breathed, her cheeks blazing.

"Roll over."

It took some maneuvering, and he didn't help her at all with her struggle.  She squirmed and fidgeted her way onto her knees, her face and neck jammed into the bed, her wrists and ankles still secured.

"Such a beautiful pussy..." he purred from behind her.  He licked it, sucked on it, made it drip.

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please, Sir...I want your...I need your cock in me - I need to feel you explode in me...use me..."  She was breathless, almost tearful, pleading for relief.  Her pussy was throbbing.  Should could hear him unbuttoning his jeans, could feel his shirt lifting up on her ass, as he unceremoniously shoved his cock balls deep into her without warning.  She screamed with the shock...the intensity of it.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow...."  The calmness of his words belied his body's actions -- forceful and furious.  He reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling it back to force her ass up to greet him even more readily.  He pounded into her, his pelvic bones slamming into her ass, their skin slapping together...

His demands pushed through clenched teeth, almost a groan, "Come, bitch....I want you to come...I want to feel you dripping and gushing...I want to hear you scream..." 

And she did just that.  All over his thighs.  And as she did, his hot come exploded into her, mixing with hers to create a thick, creamy mess of her red and swollen pussy.  He let go of her hair and pulled out of her slowly so that he could watch the come spill out of her onto the sheets in front of him.

"Now thank me."

"Thank you, Sir."

"For what?"

"For fucking me, Sir...for making me come...for coming inside of me."

He smacked her ass one more time for good measure, leaving a vibrant, red hand print on her ass.

"Good, girl.  I'll let you free after I have a quick shower."

And there she was, left in the dark, sweaty and dripping with come.  Alone...and vulnerable, knowing full well that if she moved, there would be sweet, beautiful hell to pay.


.


1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful thing to unlock the secrets in someone, or even better to unlock the secrets in ourselves...

    Great post,
    Octavia

    ReplyDelete