Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Afternoon in the Park (fiction)


Afternoon in the Park
a story inspired by the Wicked Wednesday prompt above....

The cold, wet air felt good in her lungs as she ran down her driveway and turned left, following the perfect suburban sidewalk all the way to the park.  Her smooth, bare legs bristled with goosebumps, but she knew her body would heat from the inside out with the constant strumming of her feet on the pavement.



There had been a wild storm earlier, and the ground was wet.  She ran around puddles and splashed through patches of grass, until she reached the trail she was aiming for.  Her headphones pumped music into her ears and magnified the sound of her breathing and her heartbeat, as if her ears were clogged.  It made the music sound far away at times, when she focused in on her internal rhythms.

She didn't see him, crouched behind the bushes ahead, but he certainly saw her.  In fact, he saw her on most of her runs.  He watched her from a distance, followed...waited.  Maybe today would be the day.  Maybe he'd have the balls to jump out, grab her from behind, silence her with his gloved hand, and drag her into the bushes.  She'd fight.  Hell yes, she'd fight.  Probably bite a hole right through the leather.  He could see the muscles dancing in her thighs, the slight hollows in her cheeks as she sucked in cold air.  When she released her breath, it left a smoke trail behind her.



His dick started to twitch to life.  Fuck.  He felt wild with indecision as she moved closer and closer.  If he was going to do it, he had no choice but to strike now.  Now.  Now!

The second she passed him, he flew from his camouflaged position, grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around hers to keep her from swinging her fists.  His next move was to clamp his hand over her lips, grabbing hold of her face and squeezing in order to keep her mouth closed.



He picked her up off her feet, bending backwards to stabilize himself as she flailed her legs wildly.  Behind the cover of dripping foliage, he threw his weight on top of her.

"If you scream, bitch, I will slit your throat, here and now."  He breathed it into her ears through clenched teeth, a stinging whispered order.  In his euphoria, pupils dilated, eyes wide with a crazed, singular motivation, he jammed his knees between hers, ripped the thin fabric of her running shorts, pushed aside the crotch of her panties and plunged his dick into her clenched pussy.

He almost came on contact.  But he willed himself to hold it in for at least a few ecstatic thrusts.  He had waited too long to let it go so quickly.  He wanted to savor her rigid body, and his complete and utter control of it.  Pushing so hard into her, he grunted with effort and release.  And when the climax actually came, a rush of fluid bubbling up from his balls, he could feel the pressure building all the way down his dick...to the head...and into her hot, wet cunt.



"You like that, don't you?"  He heaved the words into the side of her face. "That's what you wanted..."  "You've been asking for it for years, and now, you've gotten what you deserved.  Prancing around the neighborhood in those tight little shorts, wagging your behind and those pert little breasts bouncing with each footfall."

Her body went slack and he released her face.

"Yes."

He rolled her over and looked at her face.

"Yes.  And I can't believe you did it!  You scared the absolute shit out of me, you fucker!"

She laughed out loud, breathless and wild-eyed, smiling like she'd lost her mind.

"Fuck, Aidan.  I really didn't think you had it in you...holy shit!"

"Did it live up to your expectations?" he asked, smiling, a bit sheepishly.

"Holy shit.." was all she could reply.

"I brought you some extra clothes."  He gestured at a black canvas bag on the ground nearby.

"Didn't figure you'd care to prance back through the neighborhood in ripped shorts."  He grinned.  And she put her arms around him and kissed him hard.

"You are so getting fucked tonight.  Holy hell, what got into you?  I've never seen you with so much...fuck...I don't know what to call it...shit that was hot..."

"So, do I get an A for a first attempt?"

"You get an F...for holy fuck, baby..."




(Disclaimer - while I may have had a few strands of "rape fantasy" run through my head from time to time - hey, I like the power dynamic, what can I say - I would never condone rape, nor would I really wish to have this particular scenario played out in my own life.  But, when I read the quote for today, I thought "wild" finds "wild"...untamed...something a little different in my writing repertoire.  And so, here you have it.)

5 comments:

  1. As I read this I found myself getting turned on and also alarmed at the same time. To challenge both yourself and the reader with your writing is an achievement and I think you did a great job. No woman wants to be raped by a stranger in the park and yet without a doubt many woman have rape fantasies (including myself)... just ignoring them or hiding them only adds to the shame that many woman have for thinking them. I think it is much healthier to let them out and explore them in all their glory detail, then to suppress them. Great piece of writing!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hot piece of writing. As Molly said, there are many women out there who have rape fantasies, but do not want to be raped by strangers. I am one of them. However, I do not think I will ever live out this fantasy of mine, so I will just make do with some rough sex with someone I know ;)

    Very well written!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We reacted to this much like Molly, with arousal and alarm in more or less equal measure. On some primal level this is an appealing scenario, though probably not one we'd ever live out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have read my blog you will know that I am a victim of rape, however, I have used rape fantasy to help me to overcome some of the issues that I had surrounding what happened to me. Something that I will blog about sometime.

    I love the way that you have brought this piece of writing to life and that you were able to get the "aroused" and "alarmed" reaction that you did.

    Rape is wicked crime but during rape arousal can and often does happen as the body involuntarily reacts to the stimulation it gets - it happened to me - I will explain when I blog about it how it made me feel and how I used a rape fantasy to help me overcome it.

    Great post!!!

    ~Mia~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to that post, Mia.

    ReplyDelete